For quilters on the Sunshine Coast, Vancouver, BC area and on Vancouver Island, Canada I teach workshops in:
• Screen printing using the thermal silk screens, featured on this website, to reproduce unique images for your quilts;
• Beading to embellish art quilts and other stitch work;
• Peyote stitch beading, a free form beading stitch which allows you to make three dimensional elements to embellish art quilts;
• Gelatin mono-printing to develop patterned fabric for making unique quilts;
• Stamping and embossing fabric to extend the individuality of your art quilts
E-mail me at Eileen@EileensStudio.com for a brochure of my workshops and my teaching schedule.
I also give slide talks to quilters’ guilds and other groups on my work.